Look out Cancer, here I come!!!!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WEDNESDAY

Well its wednesday which has been alot like tuesday with new faces. She walked 3 times today which is really good and there is no more roommate, yea!!! She is still out of it, sleeping most of the day. The only issue has been blood preasure, to high, but they are controlling it with meds.

Visiting today in order are, my brother Kingston, DeeDee's long time friend from the Famous Barr days Bonnie Martin, my sister Pat, friends Mary Hiler and Julie Greaser with thier kids Angela Hiler and Stewart Greaser. Overall its been a good day and we are still hopefull for a friday release but no word on that yet. Thanks again for all the prayers, we are both feeling them. I'm heading to my sisters soon for some sleep, good night.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for your quick healing. Thanks for the updates Windal! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete